New Hampshire Real Estate-Spring Hampston (our NH log cabin) is for sale!

We are selling our North Haverhill, Mountain Lakes-NH, log cabin so we can move to a retirement community. Our home for sale is located in Mountain Lakes, a recreational community in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. If you are looking on a map, the two closest villages are North Haverhill and Woodsville. We also have an airplane (Cessna 182) and hangar (just a 5 minute drive from the house). The house can be furnished, if you'd prefer that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Haverhill, New Hampshire, United States

I hope gardeners will visit to get gardening information and ideas. I post monthly chores as well as give an idea of what's happening in my garden as the year evolves. It is geared toward Northern New England gardens. I hope you'll visit often!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

CONTACT US!

Send us an e-mail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home